Romans 12:1-2, 9-20 (8.6.17 sermon)
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· Discuss Romans 12:19-21 as a strategy for dealing with difficult people. Where have you seen this work? What, if any, are its limits?
Bringing It Home
· What stories have you been telling yourself about the difficult people in their life and the reasons for their behavior? Are there any other ways the dots could possibly be connected? Is there any information you might gain that would alter your judgment about them?
· Where is love currently requiring you to set a limit with someone?
· Where do you need help in carrying someone’s mat?