Matthew 5:43-48 (7.30.17 sermon)
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· How have you seen love go wrong when someone uses it to fill to their own internal need or acts from a sense of spiritual obligation?
· What does it mean to practice humility in the context of loving difficult people?
Bringing It Home
· Where, in well-intentioned efforts to love other people, have you contributed to false stories about them or yourself?
· How do you work at keeping your emotional reality from becoming entangled in someone else’s?