Responses & Reactions
- What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
- What does racism look like in the 21st century? What habits, fears, or systematic biases do you think help perpetuate racism?
- Do you agree with Pastor Meghan’s statement that “most of the evil that is done in the world is done in the name of safety”? Why or not?
- What difference does Jesus’ resurrection make for how we live out our everyday lives as Christians?
Bringing it Home
- Where does the conversation about race in America begin to tap your own fears?
- What “fear lines” in your own life or community can you begin to practice crossing this week? Who can you take along with you?