Acts 8:4 • Acts 13:1-5 • Acts 22:21 • Romans 10:15 • 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 • Ephesians 3:6-8
A Holy Spirit-empowered ability to easily cross cultural boundaries and support or create effective ministry work in those areas.
- An ability to adapt easily to change and assimilate quickly in new settings
- A strong emotional attraction toward other cultures or ethnic groups
- A facility with languages and ability to pick up others languages easily
- An openness to new expressions of faith or unfamiliar practices
- A willingness to persevere in times of hardship
- A desire to connect deeply with other people
- A tendency to be very aware of global events
- A passion to see other people hear the gospel story
- A sincerity and genuineness that other people are drawn to
Ways to Grow in Christ’s Likeness
- Follow world news and spend regular time in prayer for events unfolding in other nations
- Commit to intercessory prayer and financial support if you aren’t able to go yourself at this time
- Be open to a mutual relationships, learning and receiving from those you minister to
- Listen long and carefully before you presume to speak
- Distinguish between core matters of faith which cannot can changed and peripheral matters that can be adapted to different cultures
- Allow yourself not just to convert but to be converted by the faith of others
- Distinguish between the gospel, which is God’s gift to all nations, and western manifestations of that gift, which it is not your job to “export”
- Recognize the importance of “cross-cultural” work even among those who share your same nation and language
Add your spiritual gifts to your Trinity Connect profile!
-Click your name near the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”.
-Select the "My Fit" tab.
-Scroll through each section and click the box to the right of each item to select.
-When you are finished, click save at the bottom.