Mark 15:40-41 • Luke 8:2-3 • Acts 9:36 • Acts 13:4-5 • Romans 16:1-2 • 1 Corinthians 12:28
A Holy Spirit-empowered ability to work alongside another for the purpose of increasing that person's ministry impact to great effect.
- A sense of fulfillment in helping another Christian with a ministry task
- A deep desire to see other people succeed
- An ability to work behind the scenes without the need for personal credit
- A passion to invest in the lives of other people
- An ability to sense what another person needs most at a given time
- A joy in serving when it seems to free others to do more important things
- A strong sense of loyalty to those helped
- A willingness to take orders rather than give them
- An enjoyment of doing the “little things” and an awareness of details
Ways to Grow in Christ’s Likeness
- Maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- Practice saying “no” and avoid the temptation to over-commit
- Make sure you’re responding to the priorities of leadership and not your own personal agenda
- Set boundaries to avoid enabling people or drawing others into a state of co-dependence
- Seek relationships of mutuality, where you can both bless and be blessed
- Ask for help when you need it
- Learn to value your own gift and not envy the more “obvious” gifts of others
- Graciously receive others who desire to serve you
Add your spiritual gifts to your Trinity Connect profile!
-Click your name near the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”.
-Select the "My Fit" tab.
-Scroll through each section and click the box to the right of each item to select.
-When you are finished, click save at the bottom.