Numbers 13:30 • Acts 11:22-24 • Acts 27:21-25 • Romans 4:18-21 • 1 Corinthians 12:9 • Hebrews 11
A Holy Spirit-empowered ability to trust deeply in the Spirit's movement in the world and an uncommon commitment to pray and act with holy expectations.
- An tendency to step out and take more risks than most
- A confidence in God’s ability to intervene in a situation
- An ability to see both long-term and short-terms goals which will enable the Body of Christ to accomplish its purpose
- A greater interest in the future than in the past
- A tendency to think positively and be frustrated by negative people
- A tendency to be seen as courageous and self-assured because of confidence God is with you
- An ability to pass along God’s vision or to stand alone in it if necessary
- An enjoyment of new horizons and challenges
- An inclination for non-traditional approaches and difficulty working the traditional system
- A willingness to make great personal sacrifices for a vision
Ways to Grow in Christ’s Likeness
- Encourage others in their faith without being critical of those who find trust comes less easily
- Respond to disappointments with patience and gratitude instead of despondence and anger
- Practice awareness of God’s presence and blessings in the present moment
- Remember that it is ultimately God and not your faith that does the mighty works
- Be quick to admit when you’ve been wrong about God’s will in a situation
- Recognize that faithfulness is more important than getting the “results” you hope for
- Check your convictions against the wisdom and discernment of others
- Dream God’s dreams, but also attend to the details required to bring that plan into existence
- Balance vision with concrete acts of practical service to others
Add your spiritual gifts to your Trinity Connect profile!
-Click your name near the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”.
-Select the "My Fit" tab.
-Scroll through each section and click the box to the right of each item to select.
-When you are finished, click save at the bottom.