Luke 6:12-13 • 1 Corinthians 12:28 • 2 Corinthians 12:12 • Ephesians 2:20 • Ephesians 4:11-13
A Holy Spirit-empowered ability to develop and deploy strategic leadership endeavors and utilize spiritual authority to significantly increase the missional capacity of the church.
- An ability to adapt well and even thrive in times of adversity
- A strong sense of vision for what God desires to do in the Church at large
- A burden for sharing the gospel with people who have not heard it yet
- A willingness to take great risks and try new things
- An ability to oversee large groups of people
- A tendency to be creative and to think “outside the box”
- An ability to persuade or motivate other people
- A deep, sacrificial love for the Church and the people of God
- An wide-reaching influence that transcends local settings
- A tendency to have particularly fruitful and visibly “effective” ministries
- A passion for pioneering or establishing new ministries or churches
Ways to Grow in Christ’s Likeness
- Practice Christian servant leadership as “power under” rather than “power over” others
- Expect opposition and persecution to be a part of your call
- Accept accountability from peers
- Lead by example in prayer, faithfulness, and perseverance
- Humble yourself to receive the ministry of others to you
- Avoid using your authority to the quench the Spirit’s movement in others
- Submit to the church and recognize its authority to confirm and commission your gift
- Practice patience and beware of demanding more of others than they are able to give
- Call attention to God and not yourself
Add your spiritual gifts to your Trinity Connect profile!
-Click your name near the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”.
-Select the "My Fit" tab.
-Scroll through each section and click the box to the right of each item to select.
-When you are finished, click save at the bottom.