Luke 14:28-30 • Acts 6:1-7 • Acts 27:11 • 1 Corinthians 12:28 • Titus 1:5
A Holy Spirit-empowered ability to efficiently coordinate and maintain systems, resources, and people for the support of Christ’s church.
- An ability to bring order and efficiency out of chaos
- An instinctive knowledge of how to use resources wisely
- A tendency to be highly organized
- A love for compartmentalization and list making
- An ability to delegate and match people effectively with specific jobs
- A tendency to notice organizational “wrongness”—disorder, inefficiency, personal mismatches
- A skill in supervising and managing people and projects
- An enjoyment of working with intricate details
- A knack for strategic planning and logical thinking
Ways to Grow in Christ’s Likeness
- Be content with doing your best without expecting perfection from yourself for others
- Offer positive feedback as well as constructive criticism
- Practice patience with others who are less linear thinkers or who have less organization skills
- Share responsibilities with other people and set personal limits
- Value people and their personal and spiritual growth, not just their use as “resources” toward the achievement of a goal
- Leave room for the Spirit to do unexpected things that may disrupt your plans
- Allow other people to try things their own way and learn through their mistakes, even when at times you’re sure you know better
- Resist the temptation to cling to control and to “bully” others into doing everything your way
- Invest in meaningful personal relationships to avoid becoming isolated
- Practice flexibility and a graceful response to the need to adjust plans mid-stream
Add your spiritual gifts to your Trinity Connect profile!
-Click your name near the top right corner of the screen and select “Edit Profile”.
-Select the "My Fit" tab.
-Scroll through each section and click the box to the right of each item to select.
-When you are finished, click save at the bottom.