Getting to Know Each Other
· As a child, did you ever have a toy/gift you desperately wanted and then received? What was it and how did it feel?
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· Where have you felt yourself thinking the "grass is greener on the other side" without actually evaluating the cost of the fertilizer?
· Is there someone in your life who has something/someone and you think you deserve it more? How does that make you think about/treat that person?
· Do you ever find you ever find yourself more willing to complain about things want than you are willing to make the changes and sacrifices necessary to acquire them?
· What sacrifices are you willing to make to achieve your God given desires?
· What desires are you willing to build on so that they grow to become your passionate pursuit?