Matthew 25:1-13 (3.26.17 sermon)
Getting to Know Each Other
· What moment of this past week did you feel most fully awake and alive?
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· There are many different kinds of conditions that can trigger apathy, including stress, monotony, and compassion fatigue. What is currently most likely to generate apathy in your life?
· What kind of “sleep aids” do you regularly turn to? (In other words, what devices do you most often use to numb or turn yourself off?)
· What situation, experience, feeling, or person is God calling you to be more awake to?
· Read Revelation 3:14-22. This is a letter to a whole community struggling with apathy. What does the passage suggest is the cause of their apathy? What is the solution to it?