Luke 15:1-7 (10.8.17 sermon)
· What was your first job and what do you remember most about it?
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· Do you identify yourself more with the one lost sheep or the ninety-nine in the flock? Why?
Bringing It Home
· What hill, what piece of territory, has God given you to search for the lost and broken?
· What do you think it would look like for our church to operate less like a “holy huddle” and more as a collective of shepherds? What would we do differently if we understood that one of our primary assignments was to bring the lost ones home?