Galatians 1:6-10; 2:11-16
Responses & Reactions
- What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
- Read Galatians 5:1, 13-25. What kind of “freedom” are Christians meant to have?
Bringing it Home
- Do you tend to err in the direction of people-pleasing or its opposite (doing what you want without caring what anyone thinks)? How does the Gospel challenge your normal way of doing business?
- What kinds of contradictory voices are exerting a pull on your life right now?
- What would change about your life if you were only serving one Master?