Getting to Know Each Other
- What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Responses and Reactions
- What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
- When/where in your life have you experienced joy most consistently?
- What part of your own life experience right now are you most eager to see God “re-purpose” into something beautiful?
- Joy is like a muscle that gets stronger the more it is exercised. What kind of practices will help you increase the strength of joy in your life?
- Read slowly out loud through Romans 8:18-39 at least twice. What images, words, or phrases caught your attention? What do you hear here that gives you hope or calls you into joy?