1. What do you think of when you hear the word "evangelism?"
2. "Repent" is often thought of as "turning away from" something bad. What difference does it make to think of it primarily as "turning toward" something good?
3. Which of these three evangelistic messages have you heard most often?
- "You're broken and God can't look at you."
- "You're not broken and God loves you."
- "We're broken and God loves us."
4. Have you ever considered that evangelism benefits the church as much as it benefits those who join the church? How have you witnessed this benefit?
5. What are some ways you can do more to help reconcile others to God?
6. A survey of unchurched persons found that 82% would be willing to visit a church if invited.
- Can you think of someone in your life who would benefit from following Jesus in our community?
- Do you feel comfortable inviting people to our church? Why or why not?