- In the sermon, moralism was defined as believing that the function of the Christian faith is moral formation and growth. Have you witnessed or experienced Christianity in this manner?
- Why is this version of holiness such a strong temptation?
- Can you give an example describing the difference between Jesus' example of holiness and moralism holiness?
- Which version of moralism holiness (personal or communal) is more of a temptation for you?
- How can we still engage in personal and social ethics without falling into the trap of moralism?
- Can you think of any ways in which you have participated in holy mischief in the past? Any ways you may participate in the future?
The most recent teaching audio can be found by clicking above. Sunday's Teaching is usually posted by noon on Mondays.