Mark 10:13-16 (6.4.17 sermon)
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· What do you think Jesus means when he says “Listen to me! Unless you welcome the Kingdom of God like one of these kids, you will never, ever be a part of it!”?
· Read Luke 18:15-30. This is Luke’s version of the same story. In all three gospels, the story of the rich young ruler follows the story of Jesus and the little children. How might they be connected?
Bringing It Home
· Are there “cares of this world” right now that are complicating your life? What would it mean to let go of them?
· What is one thing you could do this week to be more “like a child”?