Texts: Deuteronomy 30:11-20, Matthew 7:13-14
1. When have you experienced God move you through the process of accepting the next step in your discipleship journey?
- What were the implications of accepting this next step?
2. Would you consider yourself currently looking for the next challenge on the path of discipleship or sitting in the same place?
- What might that challenge be? How can Trinity as a community help you in that challenge?
3. Where have you witnessed God walking with others in hills and valleys of life?
- How has that experience shaped your discipleship journey?
4. How does it make you feel to hear that discipleship is more about your next step than your previous one?
5. Can you see this push of discipleship advancement in scripture? Where? How?
6. Was there anything in this weeks sermon with which you agreed/disagreed substantially?