- What is your story about how you came to an Anabaptist understanding of your faith? Have you thought about this enough to be able to share it with others?
- What excites you about being a part of the family here at Trinity?
- Is Trinity a place that you would want to share with your friends and colleagues? Why or why not?
- What does it mean to be a church where anabaptist comes before mennonite?
- How can we appreciate the great history of the Mennonites while being open to what God is and will be doing in the future?
The most recent teaching audio can be found by clicking above. Sunday's Teaching is usually posted by noon on Mondays.