- What are your thoughts on the comparison between Thomas and Peter? Do you think Thomas was justified for not believing the apostles? What do you think about Peter not having faith evenwith all the evidence?
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Given what you heard today during the service, how might you explain this verse to someone who thinks Christianity calls for “blind faith?”
- Where have you experienced God bring you from pain to healing? How has this shaped your faith? Have you witnessed God using that experience for your benefit and his mission?
- In 2 Corinthians we are called ambassadors for Christ. How does it make you feel knowing that Jesus has given us the responsibility of representing God’s kingdom to the world?
- Our’s is a faith built upon generations of devoted witnesses. How can the stories of Anabaptist martyrs help shape and guide our faith through difficult times?
- Resource for information on Anabaptist martyrs - http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/contents.htm
- Did anything in particular stand out in today’s service? Was there anything that resonated deeply with you or anything with which you disagreed?
The most recent teaching audio can be found by clicking above. Sunday's Teaching is usually posted by noon on Mondays.