Matthew 16:21-17:9 (4.2.17 sermon)
Getting to Know Each Other
· What day of your life would you most like to relive and why?
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· Where are you currently experiencing the grief of loss or change?
· How has your grief been covered or concealed by other emotions, such as anger (blaming), envy, or apathy (avoidance)?
· How will you make space for truly experiencing your grief?
· Where might God be calling you to release yesterday’s good so you can receive tomorrow’s gift?