Luke 7:36-50 (4.23.17 sermon)
Responses and Reactions
· What disturbed you, challenged you, or intrigued you in this week’s message?
· What story of Jesus do you personally find most compelling? What story most draws you to him?
· Read Matthew 7:1-6. What does it mean to you be called to “judge generously”? How do you see Jesus practicing this mode of judgment throughout his ministry?
Bringing It Home
· Who (individual or group) in your life do you need to practice a greater level of generosity toward?
· What are you most tempted to withhold from others—your time, your good opinion, your trust, your honesty, your affection, something else?